Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What should i wear?

or everybody and guys to be like wow!!! were going back to school tomorrow.


-hot white jeans/pants, there not soft but like have material like jeans


-i got this new shirt (late Christmas present) it has a white plain t shirt under it with a CUTE black tank top over it.





i could also just wear the tank top but with my abrecrombie and fitch jacket over it throughout the day.





-i have a a couple abrecrombie shirts and abrecrombie and fitch shirts


-green a%26amp;f shirt


-plain pink abrecrombie shirt


-jeans





i have more i just can't remember





Hair: Light Brown Hair that goes a little below my shoulders





Eyes: Greenish then goes like brown around the pupil





Shoes: I have a pair of black flats with polka dots


a pair of boots that are black


white tennis shoes


Birkenstock's





How should I do my hair,eyes,nails and makeup. What shoes?


Also can you pick out my outfit, i don't no what to wear


i have a brown and gold headband. my fav shirt is the one wit the tank top over white tshirt

What should i wear?
?



aircraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive