Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Mother/My Ex-fiance?

My mother got married July 22, 2006 to my ex-fiance. I left him 15 days prior to the wedding. I have had mixed emotions form "Can I be good to anyone else?" to "Near Death". I have gotten myself into the habit of getting back into the real world by means of volunteering at my local church to volunteering at a local elamentary school at Camp Pendleton. I meet a lot of "men" there both married and single and often ask myself :


1. Should I be looking so soon?


2. What else could I do to pass the time up with?


3. Am I marriage material?





What would you do if you were in my shoes?

My Mother/My Ex-fiance?
that is a very traumatic situation .how could your mom do that to you .the only thing you can do is move on .don't let other people stop you from living .you will some day find that special some one that will marry you .
Reply:Move on and forget about both of them ... He wasted no time why should you? And your mother is sick..You should not bother yourself any longer thinking about this just move on and let them be what they are... SICK SICK



finance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive