Sunday, March 14, 2010

Am searching for a company to market their product, any product is acceptable. reply me to;obainochief_one@yah

am in need for a company to market thier product, a company that can give me a previllage to be a sole-distributor of thier product in nigeria. i can comprehend that goods that can move in market are:


chemicals


cosmetics


tailoring materials


laboratory equipments


industrial tools


stationaries


computer parts


laptop computers


car paints


motor parts


phone and accesories


wears; cloths, shoes, wrist watch,etc.


fishing tool


etc..am deliberately in need for such favour. if kindly concern mail through; obainochief_one@yahoo.com

Am searching for a company to market their product, any product is acceptable. reply me to;obainochief_one@yah
nigeria , are you the one that always sends me emails about a plane crashing or i am the last relative and need to collect 10 million dollars





little business tip - yahoo answers is not the place to meet clients
Reply:I have a company for you I work for this company fulltime and I do very good look at the site www.GardenHoldings.com and e-mail me at gardendrholdings@yahoo.ca



Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive