Sunday, March 14, 2010

Could I safely dye this dress and have it turn out? Photo & fabric content included.?

This dress at Target is really cheap and everyone has great things to say about it. They don't, however, have it in the size and color I want. I would like to dye it a champagne or brown color. Do you think I should try it at home or take it to a tailor or shoe store to have it died? Any idea of how much it would cost? I would need the finished product by January 15.


Shell is 53% cotton/44% polyester/3% spandex; lining is 100% polyester.





http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref...





Also, is "Sateen" a fairly nice material? This is for a semi-formal wedding in Vegas (not the bride or bridesmaid).

Could I safely dye this dress and have it turn out? Photo %26amp; fabric content included.?
Dying mixed fabrics is never successful - I would advise finding another dress.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive