Friday, March 12, 2010

Ballet flats pain?

I recently bought a dream pair of silver ballet flats, but the back of the shoe has a little protrusion on the inside that digs into my skin after prolonged walking and hurts, even if it's made of not-so-hard material? What can I put to alleviate the pain? It'll be such a waste if I threw it away...

Ballet flats pain?
Head to the pharmacy (or similar store) and go to the section where the insoles are. There you will see some flesh-colored squares of something called molefoam. It is a dancer's answer! You will see what I mean when you find it. It is padded, and has adhesive on the back, and can be trimmed to fit into wherever the problem area is on your shoes. I hope it works for you! Take care. :)



leather handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive