Sunday, March 14, 2010

What are your favorite style of Birkenstocks and why?

Whether your a hippie, naturalist, or work on your feet, there must be a community out there that knows about the diffrent styles and brand names. Like 'Professional,' 'Boston', 'Betula', 'Birkis'. 'Oklahoma', etc. I'm looking to buy some but names, and styles and materials they work with are gettin ever more varied.





I'd like to hear about which ones are your favorite and why. If there's a certain line that is of less quality the originals, I want to know that.





I believe I'm making an investment with my feet. I love my brown sueded leather two-strap sandal with buckles. I even wore them under my wedding dress! Now I want to buy a pair of my 1st black birks (and 1st pair of black shoes period) and I'm needing some advice!





Last detail, I'm much leaning towards clogs. Thanks!

What are your favorite style of Birkenstocks and why?
The ones that i have are from the Papilio range. They're my first, and most certainly not the last (because I'm planning to get another, next year). I like this range mainly because of the pretty patterns on the Birko-Flor 'thong'.





The best part is, it's so comfortable!But you know that already =)



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive