Friday, March 12, 2010

Little ballet slippers socks. Is there really a purpose?

Today i saw some little socks that are like those little ballet slipper things but in the material of a sock. They are cute, but do they really have a point becasue they dont cover the top of your foot to keep them warm. What do people use these type of socks for? They have little grippy things on the bottom too so i dont think you would wear them in a shoe but still would they keep you warm enough?

Little ballet slippers socks. Is there really a purpose?
I own a few pairs of these and I wear them over my socks. I like them cause I have hardwood floors in my house so I like the grips on the bottom.
Reply:I also discover another kind of sock that's like play boy magazine you can find from. It is a old feshion socks in olden time there're prostitute using it for sex-tool but nowaday people wear it sexy. This is another type of the same kind, it wear from inside to out-side: half way down the legs and wearing like a pant but foots is not covered. It is such a weirdo that people getting style day after day. Tho I said there's many kind to find from but I think every socks that designed is with its purpose. So find out the purposes soon!



skin rashes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive