Sunday, October 11, 2009

Help me think of the title and artist of this music video that once apeared on perezhilton.com...?

This music video that was on perezhilton.com a while back (maybe over the summer...?) is stuck in my head and i want to know the artists and song title so i can watch it again. It first showed a whole bunch of skinny models kinda dancing around then all of a sudden they start eating really fattening foods such as huge hamburgers . They then start eating money, shoes, credit cards, and other material things. At the end you can see that their faces turn ugly. I think the song is called "Hustler" I know the word hustler is somewhere in there...maybe its in the song title or the artist. hope i described it well enough!

Help me think of the title and artist of this music video that once apeared on perezhilton.com...?
Simian Mobile Disco - Hustler



aircraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive