Saturday, October 24, 2009

What exactly is the process for making the faux/ synthetic leather (pleather) and how would it harm animals?

I've always tried my best to shop vegan, but now I'm wondering about all my pleather purses, shoes, etc ever since someone told me that fake materials are more toxic than real. I don't understand. Help! What exactly do you wear if you're a veg %26amp; don't agree with wearing leather,fur, suede, etc? I always thought pleather was an awesome alternative.

What exactly is the process for making the faux/ synthetic leather (pleather) and how would it harm animals?
pleather is 100% plastic/chemical in nature. the only thing that would cause harm to animals is the process to make plastic. it could cause pollution in the process of making it, which could harm everybody including animals and people.





interesting article attached regarding plastics for you attached.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive