Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Does Nike offer warranty for their running shoes?

I bought a pair of Air Max 360s a few months ago. On the heels, there's a soft rubbery material with sections concaving inwards.


On my left heel, those sections are now bulging outwards. I suppose it comes from the pressure of the "Air." There's no way this damage is a result of misuse. It's a manufacturing fault. The rest of the shoe is in near perfect condition...


So I was wondering if Nike does repairs? I live in Australia.

Does Nike offer warranty for their running shoes?
no they dont if u bought it u bought it good luck
Reply:Yes Nike does back up their products. In most cases you can return them back to the store u purchased them at, however, they may ask for original packaging it came in. Or, go online, look under FAQ's to see what they suggest or call the 800 number directly.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive