Sunday, October 11, 2009

Shnazz up my shoes?

I want these shoes:





http://images.etsy.com/all_images/4/42e/...





But they are sold! Anyone know how I can do this to a pair of pink hills? Maybe, you know what kind of materials I'll need to do it. Mostly just the drawing. I think I can handle the bows if i want those. lol.





Thanks,





Kayla

Shnazz up my shoes?
Use a dryer sheet to trace the design of the ribbon then enlarge it on a copier to the size you need.


Trace it on with a sharpie pen.


Then go back with black acrylic paint, do the outline with it %26amp; paintthe ribbon whitet in with acrylic.And the heart w/ red acrylic. When its dry for 24 to 48 hours, seal it with a clear acrylic sealer. Add the bows with a hot glue gun and it is all ready to go.


My Mom used to paint roses on our dance shoes, so I know this will work.
Reply:I would make a stencil first then use a paint pen to do the design on the shoe... Seems that would be the easiest way.



skin disease

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive