Saturday, October 24, 2009

I would like to start a business in Togo, Africa; How do I go about bringing producers from China...........?

I would like to start a business in Africa (making rubber slippers and shoes). I am looking for people from China to produce these materials. How do I go about finding this? Is there a website where I can advertise? Does anyone have any info about this?

I would like to start a business in Togo, Africa; How do I go about bringing producers from China...........?
Wouldn't it be better for the economy in Togo if you created the jobs in Togo instead of China?
Reply:Yes, today it is hot business,


China can produce anything you NAME,


for small bucks.





A friend of mine is running a complete national level


shoes brand chain stores. And he has few suppliers


from China which supply him all stock at very very


cheap price.





Here is a site which will supply you complete


list and directory of active Chinese Suppliers


in any product, you name and you get.


http://www.relatedarticles.info/chinasec...



Hotel reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive