Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In Maple Story, how do I get Arwen to make me a moon rock?

I already have all the materials, but she keeps saying she can't make stuff to stranger like me. I gave her her stupid shoe already too.

In Maple Story, how do I get Arwen to make me a moon rock?
I've never played the game, but I hope this can help you out a little.





-Refine a Rare Jewel-





Moon Rock ------ [/1:Bronze/1:Steel/1:Mithril/1:Adamantiu... [10K]


[\ 1:Silver/1:Orihalcon/1:Gold /]





AND





(-(Vogen of El Nath)-)


Vogen can refine any ore, may it be a mineral, jewel, or crystal ore. He can


also make Star and Moon Rocks. He can be found at the upper right of El Nath's


Market, at the top of a cliff.





Whenever you are looking for an answer to a game...Go to gamefaqs.com





Hope this helps,





Mr. Gabe



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive