Sunday, October 11, 2009

What company makes shoes that can convert from regular tennis shoes to slip-ons (clogs)?

I saw someone wearing a pair the other day - they looked like regular tennis shoes, but the back of the shoe was made so that she could push down the back to convert them into clogs (the material on the sides of the back was mesh or something that wouldn't wear out from doing that).





They would be perfect for traveling through airports!





I'm sure more than one company makes them, I'm just looking for at least one example so I can find them and try a pair. Are they Adidas? New Balance? Sketchers? I can't find them anywhere.

What company makes shoes that can convert from regular tennis shoes to slip-ons (clogs)?
Puma makes some like that.



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive