Sunday, October 11, 2009

Marcos Ambrose Top Prospect Raced Used Shoes Nascar Card ?

Ok I bought a nascar card box that has 22 cards and it said a lucky person could find a rare card as an autografed one, or a top prospect wich is a material that has been used in a nascar race and I foud a marcos ambrose top prospect raced used shoe do you know if it is really his shoe ? THANKS

Marcos Ambrose Top Prospect Raced Used Shoes Nascar Card ?
Haven't seen this series of cards but I do have cards that have tires,drivers uniform,gloves,sheet metal and most of these have a comment or a seal that these are authenic race used products.


But the card companies have to have a certificate of authenticity.
Reply:Supposedly it is. I have heard there are cards with used tires, used firesuits, ect. They could use stuff that isn't what they say, but I guess we either believe them or we don't



cat skin problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive