Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am bit of nervous?

I will present a topic on job interview which involve the shoe polish .As I have been servicing the discipline service for a long time. Now I make a prepation for the presentation like


data collection on the internet, materials prepare. More important I need to talk in English probably the pronounciation


is a challenge for me. how to figure out this problem. By the way I have not told the news to my wife. I am afraid that she would upset when I failed the job interview. so Keep secret do not tell


any body especially my wife, son and daughter. OK.......

I am bit of nervous?
I don't know how to help you. I will just pray for you.


May you perform well on the presentation. May you present with confidence. May everything goes well for you.



finance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive