Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How to identify style of Unlisted brand women's shoes?

One of my favorite pair of shoes were ruined this spring when I wore them into a muddy, damp basement to see a band. They are women's flats (ballet slipper style); brown material that is man made but looks like suede, and they have beading and embrodiery with bright colors for decoration. They are part of the Kenneth Cole Unlisted collection and I got them for about $30-$40 at a little shop in Chicago about two years ago. I can't find the box and the style isn't written inside the shoe. I would like to look for a replacement pair online but can't really find anything without this info. Any ideas?

How to identify style of Unlisted brand women's shoes?
sending you a link, hope you find them
Reply:why dont u call a kenneth cole store and describe the shoes and ask if they still carry them



office chair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive