Friday, March 12, 2010

Where can I find those neon color water shoes?

I was just wondering if anyone knew a place online, or in real life where I could get a pair of those neon color water shoes/socks.


The ones that have grip on the bottom, and just thin green/pink material on the top.





Thanks for the help!

Where can I find those neon color water shoes?
Here you are


http://www.swimoutlet.com/SearchResults....





This should help.





For actuall water shoes that are neon....try that link.


If you want more wakeskate style shoes try


www.buywake.com





Hope this helped!
Reply:I used to get those when I was little. I think you can find them at Wal-Mart, Shopko, Target, that kind of place. I don't think they carry them year-round, though, so you might have to wait until they're back in season.



FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive