Friday, November 6, 2009

What are the shoes shown in the "Teacher's Pet" episode of "That's So Raven"?

Pretty specific question, I know. But if you are at all familiar with "That's So Raven" on the Disney Channel, I need your help. It was a recent episode called "Teacher's Pet" and Candace Cameron Bure (DJ from Full House) played a young, hip teacher at Raven's school.





Well, Raven says something like, "Are you on fire, cause those shoes are hot!" And then we see the shoes, a sort of purplish and pink mary jane. Kind of looks like it was made of felt, or some other cloth material.





I think they are very cute and I'd like to know what brand they are and where I can get some too! Thanks for the answers!

What are the shoes shown in the "Teacher's Pet" episode of "That's So Raven"?
they are.................. no shoes,


she's not really wearing shoe!!!!!!



mobility scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive