Friday, November 6, 2009

How to get this bad wax off of my boot?

I have a pair o snow boots and the boot does not have a hard shell on it or any hard material its kind of like a soft boot with a latex kind of material. (of course it isn't latex but it feels like it and I'm not sure of the real material) I sprayed some stuff on it that kept water out and it works great but after a few days my boots got so dirty! The dirt is like stuck to the boot. The stuff I put on is like wax now and my boot is covered in dirty black wax. How do I get it off?? I've tried the regular shoe cleaners and even nail polish! What can I use that will work? Please tell me!

How to get this bad wax off of my boot?
Try an iron and a paper bag. Put the paper bag over the wax and move the warm iron over the bag. The wax will absorb into the bag.



C++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive