Friday, November 6, 2009

Leather cleat repair?

I have a pair of leather Nike soccer cleats and because I pull the cleats so tight, that one of the holes where the shoe lace goes thorough has ripped so that the lace doesn't stay in it all if you pull on it even all little. And I've looked at the one too and it's beginning to rip. The outside is leather and the inside is a synthetic material. Does anyone know of any way to repair this? I can get new shoes for next season, but I have at least one or 2 more of this season and would like them to last.

Leather cleat repair?
This would be a difficult DIY repair. Check around and see if you can find a cobbler to repair your Nikes. Not many cobblers around now, but you will find them in major cities.





Best of Luck to You!



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive